lunes, 3 de septiembre de 2007

OH VIVIAN, VIVIAN,.....

- If you run away, I will run after you.

- If you run after me I will become a fish in a trout stream and I will swim away from you.
- If you become a fish in a trout stream I will become a fisherman and I will fish for you.

- If you become a fisherman, I will become a rock on the mountain, high above you.
- If you become a rock on the mountain high above me, I will become a mountain climber, and I will climb to where you are.

- If you become a mountain climber, I will be a crocus in a hidden garden.
- If you become a crocus in a hidden garden, I will be a gardener. And I will find you.

- If you are a gardener and find me, I will be a bird and fly away from you.
- If you become a bird and fly away from me, I will be a tree that you come home to.

- If you become a tree I will become a sailboat, and I will sail away from you.
- If you become a sailboat and sail away from me, I will become the wind and blow you where I want you to go.

- If you become the wind and blow me I will join a circus and fly away on a flying trapeze.
- If you go flying on a flying trapeze, I will be a tightrope walker, and I will walk across the air to you.

Still, my sole and ultimate reward is your freedom ..... to be happy.

(Dialogs taken from Runaway Bunny by Margaret Wise Brown. Final comment ... by ME)

No hay comentarios: